Just playing


Just playing with my camera.  My boys just rock, OK?  They are so willing to be my models and let me try new ideas and practice on them.  As soon as they see me setting up they ask me how I want them to dress and where they should sit.  LOL!  They do rock!  The second pic of Shorty is too dark on his face, I know... but that look of his is so him - arched eyebrow and all.  And I just love Little B below with his beautiful eyes and his reflection on the floor.  SIGH - I may have been a little frustrated tonight since I was really struggling with my camera, but getting a handful of shots of my boys that I at least love, is worth it.



Comments

FS Gypsy said…
I love the pictures. the "baby's" eyes are always so expressive! and #1 is so calm, like this is a treat that i have to enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade