The Birthday Boy

I detest how some days seem to drag, yet the years seem to zoom by. I still remember the day Bryan was born. He was my miracle then and he’s been a continuous blessing every day since. This is such a neat age for him. He’s so much fun to talk to and joke around with and he’s so much smarter than I was at his age. He loves to really think about things, he’s the best tourist buddy and his mind is so open to adventure! As sad as I am when I think about the years slipping by and the fact that it will be all too soon that he’s driving, in high school, off to college and on to a life and career of his own, I’m just as excited for each new phase of his life; seeing what an amazing person that he’s turning into.
We celebrated the last year we have before he hits the teenage years with Grammy and Papi this year. Later he had a bunch of buddies over for a night jam packed with junk food, Halo on the XBOX 360 and no sleep whatsoever. (On a side note: being over in the next room listening to their boy talk was extremely entertaining for me!)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade