Random snapshots at the zoo

I love the zoo. We love the zoo and that's why I have 80 million pictures of the zoo. In another life I would have liked to have been a wildlife photographer. Taking pictures of exotic animals all over the world. How exciting would that have been? So...I go to the zoo and take snapshots of all the critters there and every now and then I find a couple photos that I really love. Of course taking pictures of my little critters is just as fun... Here are some favorites from our last outting a couple of weeks ago with Joshua's little buddy.







I'm pretty sure this guy wanted to make a meal of the boys. He looked like he wanted to get to them!





















Comments

Carrie B said…
Those are really good, I love the last little critter picture. And of course, your critters are too cute, too!
FS Gypsy said…
I love these pictures, the kids look like they had a lot of fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade