ALRIGHT

I hate, hate, hate the word ALRIGHT. Since when has it been acceptable to use "alright" as a a description for everything? How do you feel: "Alright" How does it taste: "Alright" How does it look: "Alright" Do you like it: "It's Alright". Seriously - do people not have a better inventory of words than this? And how are you supposed to translate "alright" into a real description? So, you think the dinner I made was Alright.... hmmmmm.... does that mean it was good? that it sucked? or maybe that it was simply edible, but you would never, ever choose to eat it on purpose? Just asking....

I wonder if I would get a more intelligent response if I just stare at the next person who says something is Alright. Probably not, the reply for staring would be "WHAT??"

(I do think I will create a scrapbook page for this particular annoyance)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade