I'm so lazy

I haven't been posting as much as I've wanted to. Between Facebook and here...hmmm I mean really whose all that interested?? But I do enjoy updating our blog. Life has just been busy. Pretty much since the beginning of summer. Busy and emotional - that's what I'm going with.

Bryan's back in Cub Scouts after a month forced break by his mean ole mom! We're going camping here soon. Can't wait! I tend to enjoy the fall campouts though - less heat.

I plan on taking some Fall/Birthday photos of the boys this weekend if the weather cooperates. It's been raining for a week.

Other than that, we've had a lot of house projects going on. Painting, purging and organizing. One of these days when I'm old and grey the house will be just the way I want it. Either that or I just won't care. LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade