On our way...

to the Grand Plaza. Grammy and Bryan walking down the street.



and yes... we went all the way to Europe to eat at Subway!! LOL!


Across the street from Subway there was a little art festival. Lots of tents with handmade trinkets for sale - whistles, toys, bags, head bands, candles and a lot more. We bought the boys a couple of bird whistles and wooden toy swords. I also bought a couple of head bands since my hair was exactly the perfect length for getting in my face without being able to actually tie it back. This lady was a street performer getting her outfit and makeup on. I'm not sure what her act was, but my parents thought that she may have been getting ready to be a "living statue". I just thought it was funny that she showed up in pants and a t-shirt and changed right there in the street.


And this clock is just neat. I have no idea what building it's on or if there is any significance to it. It was in the middle of an area that had a lot of construction going on, but I thought I'd get a picture of it since it was just cool to look at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade