A First

I am so excited and nervous I have my very first photo shoot (for some one other than myself) for 3 families on Saturday.

I am hoping to get some really good shots and have already been making mental notes of some ideas. I need to get them down on paper. My plan is to take tons of photos, take them home and edit and provide some prints and digital files to the 3 families. All three families have babies under 12 months, so a lot of the success depends on them. So, I am adding a prayer in there that all babies (including mine) are happy for the morning.

I am really nervous since I am not sure I am quite at the level to do this, but you have to start somewhere right? Here I go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade