Sooooo Tired!

I am so stinkin tired! I don't know what the deal was last night, but my brain would not shut down! I sat there in bed at 2am thinking about what I had to do at work today, what bills I had to pay, how many more days of work left for the week and what I wanted to do around the house before Friday. Honestly brain, is there not a better time to do this, does it have to be now?
I wonder what makes a person do that - have a busy mind, when you should be sleeping - when your body NEEDS sleep. Is it caused by going to bed to early? Maybe it is because I was so busy during the day that I didn't have time to think about everything and my brain felt like it had to squeeze it in somewhere???
I don't know what causes it or how to prevent it. All I know is that right now I am exhausted and I still feel agitated, like my mind is still going 100 miles and hour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade