Should have kept quiet!

So much for life not being too rough on me! My back started hurting a couple of days ago and then last night I was completely immobilized - UGH! I laid down on the floor hoping to be able to pop my lower back and couldn't get back up without some major help from Brandon. This totally sucks! So, I went to a chiropractor that I am not all that sure I feel comfortable with only to get an x-ray. No adjustment today - not so OK with that since I am still in major pain. I have another appointment tomorrow morning hopefully to get the adjustment done. She called and of course she says my lower back is in bad shape and we were going to have to agree on a treatment plan. We'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade