Third Time's a Charm


It only took 3 attempts for Home Depot to get it right. I promise I am not that high maintenance. Silly me just wanted my new washer and dryer when they told me it would be delivered the first time and wasn't happy when they called to say it was on back order - hmmm... odd that it wasn't on back order when I PAID FOR IT! Then silly me for not wanting a washer that was all dented up when it finally did get delivered. GAWD - I am so unreasonable! But finally, I did get the whole pair - and finally (I never thought I'd say this), I can get some laundry done - even Joshua who somehow has enough underwear to clothe an entire school, is perilously close to running out...


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the red washer and dryer, I am afraid I would have been sitting right next to Bryan looking at clothes being washed! LOL - Grandmy

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade