Dissaray



My home has been in complete dissaray for the last week. We have finally decided to bite the bullett and pay some one else to finish our living room and downstairs bathroom. Brandon and I are pretty much admitting that we are so NOT the do-it-yourselfers. I admire the people like my parents that have the patience and seemingly natural talent to read about how to do something and then just go out there and do it. I just don't have the patience or the energy or the know how to do what I just watched 4 people do to my living room. It is so pretty though and I finally feel like I am on my way to 1 grown up room - LOL!


I have also decided to purge the living room - it is already empty - why not only put what is staying back in that room? I think it's time to box up all of my nicnacs from childhood. I think I am going to keep some of them put away - just in case one day one of my kids is blessed with a daughter.
Wanna see how pretty it is so far?






Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the whole room and the bathroom looks so different, I had to really look to recognize it! I cannot wait to see it in person! Grandmy.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade