So Sad! (it looks worse than it was)


Joshua banged his head on the coffee table again! I am seriously considering getting rid of it. I just have to battle Brandon about it - god forbid he doesn't have a place to put his FEET! Joshua did cut his head open, but it was a tiny, but kinda deep cut. We took him to the ER and they didn't seem to worried about it - I figured since they wanted us to wait for HOURS, it must be OK to take him home after an hour and a half. The bleeding had stopped and he wanted to play, so I was pretty sure he was ok. Still, I let him sleep with me just so I could keep and eye on him. He didn't think it hurt too much so he kept rolling around on it. Inevitably it started bleeding again in the middle of the night. The pictures are the result of rigging by yours truly to try to get something to cover his cut and keep it there. LOL! He saw his normal Dr the next day and she said I did just fine thank you. He was a trooper and besides.... it was kind of amusing to watch him nod off while trying not to put his head down after he made it bleed again. My poor little Alejandro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade