How did this happen?

Why does time pass so quickly?  I haven't really been taking as many photos as normal.  Probably for the past couple of years.  I can't decide if it's because of my eye, laziness or trying to live more in the moment.  Probably a little bit of all of it.  I've decided to get back into it a bit though.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I've still taken a MILLION baseball pics, but I want to get back into taking more every day photos, not just events (even though I want to take more of those too).

This photo shoot was so much fun!  By that, I mean all of it.  Even planning it.  JT and I had a great time shopping for this outfit.  All his choice.  Man, this kid has style when he really wants to.  We took these back at the start of November.  The arboretum still had pumpkins out from Halloween.  We enjoyed looking for places to take these shots.  Most of all, looking at these photos really make me wonder how quickly we got here.  My baby is almost 16 years old here.  I know I am completely biased, but man, is he a handsome kid!




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade