What Am I Thankful For - Nov. 10th

A few photos from Tanzania.  I really need to finish the monumental task of scanning old negatives so that I can post pics.  So...today, I am thankful for the United States Marine Corps (BTW, today is the Marine Corp's Birthday).  I am fully aware that I did not serve in the Marine Corps myself, but I did spend the first 17 years of my existence following a die hard, gung-ho, devil dog around the world.  For so many reasons, I am grateful to the Corps, but one of the top reasons is that I got the most amazing opportunities to see the world, learn about other cultures, and make life-long friends from different countries.  For that, I am thankful!
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade