Happy Thanksgiving!

I haven't posted in soooo long!  Although this year has not been the easiest for me, I have so much more to be thankful for than not.  I've got such a wonderful and supportive family and we are all healthy - for that I am truly grateful.  I'm missing my parents more than usual on this Thanksgiving day, but I'm so lucky to be able to talk to them on a daily basis (sometimes more than once).  As usual, they are hosting a sure to be wonderful Thanksgiving meal at their house with close friends and Marines that are away from their own families.  My parents are awesome!
So, I haven't posted pics or anything since August!  Well... honestly, I haven't posted a lot of anything this year.  I have also not taken nearly as many photos as I usually do this year.  I've taken lots of photos at some events, but not very many every day photos.  I need to fix that. 
I think I will start with posting a selection of photos taken over the last few months...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade