Prom Night


Took some photos of my brother-in-law and some of his friends before they took off to dinner and prom. It's hard to believe that he's getting ready to graduate high school. I came across a photo of him the other night from around the time Brandon and I first started dating 15 years ago. Brett was a tiny bleach blond 2 year old with tons of energy. Now he towers over me and instead rolling his eyes, he grins and humors my request for a hug every time I see him. He looked very handsome all decked out for prom and his girlfriend is absolutely stunning. Here's a couple of shots of him with his nephew, parents and grandma. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more later of his friends.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade