Procrastination and bad habits...

or maybe just procrastination is my bad habit. Can you call it procrastination when you never get it done at all? I have a terrible habit of starting stuff and never finishing it. It always sounds good when I start it and I'm usually really hyped about whatever the new project or goal is, but then it fizzles out and I just STOP. I don't think it's that I get bored. Maybe it's that I get overwhelmed by it all. Totally purging my house of s-t-u-f-f sounded great and I did get all the bathrooms and a lot of the kitchen done and it felt GREAT!! But then.... have I continued on my quest for a clutter-free home? Nope. Started doing some online courses and blew through three of them and then... nothing for about 3 month. O.K., I'm back at this one - I really do want to finish them and then give the PMP cert exam a shot. Also registered for an online photography class - have I worked on it since ooooohhhh June? Nope. Well, I need to have this one done by May or it'll be money wasted.
Yes... I have issues... maybe I just need about 5 extra hours in a day to do everything I want to. Then again if I had 5 extra hours would I get them done or would I... procrastinate. LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade