Inside the museum:


I just wanted to show you this picture. The sign next to it kind of made me giggle. It's a gun?? I would have never guessed. :) See pic below.



This also made me laugh. Would you want to fly on a plane called Junkers? Turns out its a German transport plane from WWII... still...








I just like the orange plane and the sun behind it.




MIG 23 Flogger - kind of cool to just be standing next to it.





Bryan standing next to a missle. It was attached to the vertical beam you see there, but had a short cross beam under it. We threw Bryan up there real quick for a shot.






OK - no air equals hot and sweaty. Papi and Bryan standing over a fan to get some relief from the heat. All I've heard for the past 2 years is how rainy and dismal Brussels can be and we get there and it HOT and we got sunburns!! What's up???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade