IN A NUT SHELL

Life has been crazy busy. I've been mostly taking my picture a day, with a few misses. We got the news in the HUB that we were going to be laid off March 20th. I interviewed for an internal position the very next week and about a week later was offered the job. It was very stressful and completely uncomfortable, but once again, God has taken care of our family. I am so grateful and feel so blessed to have this new job. Up until I got the offer, everything was up in the air - what were the kids going to do over the summer, was I still going to be able to go see my parents, what do I want to be when I grow up. Everything has worked itself out though. I am closer to work, the position is a bit of a promotion, the boys are getting into a better routine since it now takes me 10 minutes to get to them instead of an hour. Bryan is not missing any Cub Scouts and has started back to TKD as of today. Joshua has started TKD and this is really his first "activity" ever. This week we are enrolling him in Kindergarten and he will see the K classrooms and meet the teachers. Bryan and I have also started going back to church and although it's hard getting there, once we are there we really enjoy it. I plan on enrolling him for CCD next school year so he can receive his first communion. Also plan on getting Joshua baptised this summer. Bryan and I have also been visiting a good family friend of ours - Tamara in the hospital. She is on complete bed rest for the duration of her pregnancy, so if you are so inclined, please say a prayer for her, baby Sean and the rest of their family as they try to get to June with no complications.

Well, that's pretty much it - it's a crazy life we lead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

First Day of 1st Grade

Blogging for Scrapbookers