Facebook

WOW! I have resisted signing up on facebook up to this point. I figured that I hated what I knew of MySpace plus I already have a hard time keeping up with my blog and with the Village as well, so why would I add one more thing to keep up with?

Well... a few friends have been talking about it a lot lately and how they have been able to reconnect with people from the past. That was the motivator for me - there have been several people that I have looked for in the past, but never been able to get in touch with. I opened a Facebook account YESTERDAY and I have already re-connected with FOUR peole I knew in 8th and 9th grade... That was a lifetime ago and so far away. And I have found about 13 other people, although I haven't reached out to them yet. I feel kind of silly going "Hey - do you remember me from 18 years ago?" LOL! I have been talking a bit to 2 friends from when I was in the 8th grade in Tanzania - it's very cool!

Comments

FS Gypsy said…
Never mind that your Mother sent you an invitation to join ages ago!!! :):):)

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade