The Big Picture


I bought a book by Stacy Jullian a long time ago called The Big Picture. When I first got it, I flipped through it for layout ideas only I guess. A few weeks ago, I picked it up to have something to read in bed one night and started actually READING it. I was fascinated! She covered her own organization method for storing her pages, how to nudge your creativity, different projects to express your thoughts - it was great. The very first thing I wanted to adopt from the book was how she organizes her pages into albums. I always accumilate completed pages and then procrastinate over putting them into my chronological albums. Now I don't put completed pages away in order. I sort the way Stacy Jullian does for the most part.


Our Main Library:

All About Us with dividers for each of us in it. Behind each divider are layouts I feel are specifically about that person. The last divider is about the boys interation with each other.


The Places We Go with dividers for Home, Close to Home and Far Away. These have layouts of vacations, outtings or events at home.


The People We Love with dividers for Grammy and Papi, Grandma, Grandpa and Brett and Friends.


The Things We Do with dividers for Accomplishments, Sports and Recreation and something else that I can't remember all of the sudden.


Anyway, I really love this system and it is completely stress free!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade