Birthday Wishes


Last month was my birthday. I got a beautiful surprise while I was at work from my parents. They send me flowers to the office most years on my birthday and it is hands down what I look forward to most on my birthday.



Of course, once again, I had to work late on my birthday - I was quite irritated. This seems to happen quite frequently. I remember one year it fell on a Saturday and my entire dept had to go to work and stay till midnight! What's up??!!!

Well, once I got home, my 3 boys were waiting to even eat dinner. We ordered take out and they had gone to get me a card and a cake! It was very sweet! Apparently they were at the store - all 3 of them arguing over which cake to get. In the end they got a Dulce de Leche cheesecake - YUM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade