First Day of Third Grade!

I was really upset that I didn't get my usual picture of him walking up to school, but I did get this one before we left the house. He was super excited about going to the 3rd grade, especially since meeting his new teacher. Mrs Parrish is really sweet, excited, bubbly and pretty. Bryan really wants to impress her and show her how smart he is.

He was just as excited when he got home from that first day! He has been in school now a little over a month now and with the exception of just a couple of poorly thought out choices, Bryan has been making a pretty good impression and she thinks of him as responsible and very intelligent. I am so happy about that - just say a prayer that is lasts all year long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade