Spring Campout


We went to Mineral Wells to camp out with the Cub Scouts. It was a lot of fun! Too hot for my tastes, fun. Joshua was a little hard to keep up with, but he was good for the most part. The only draw back? I think maybe being around that many kids that are not your own - you know what I mean? When they aren't yours they are harder to tollerate for that many hours. Not that anyone was bad or anything - I am just not used to being around that many rowdy boys at once. My kids can be just as loud and obnoxious as the next, but I can give mine a sound scolding - not so much other people's kiddos. LOL! Maybe I just need to get out more. Brandon is also not much of a socializer - I don't remember him talking to a single person the whole time we were out there - that can make it a little uncomfortable - I have to just remind people that he is painfully shy. and maybe encourage him to come of his shell a little...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade