President George Bush's House


Bryan really wanted to go see "President George Bush's House" when we went out sightseeing with Papi the day after we arrived to DC. He was very excited about it and couldn't wait to tell his friends that he saw where the president lived.


Bryan also insisted that not only do we go see the Washington Monument, but we go up in it. I'll be honest, I had no idea that you could even go up there and I wasn't to thrilled about the height or the hassel. I'm glad we did though. We got to see the gorgeous landscape and some really neat bricks on the inside dedicated by different groups and states. Bryan reminded me that some things are worth the hassel and I really need to learn to lighten up...

I had such a good time just watching Papi and Bryan walking and talking together - even if at times it was more like snapping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade