He's Got a Lot of Fight in Him!






I finally got to watch Bryan spar in person. He did an awesome job! I know it annoyed the assistant instructor that I was taking pictures, but I did ask Master Kim before hand. Besides, I have to take pictures for Papi! I am so proud of Bryan. He is really learning and was very into it! He drove his sparring partner off the matt completely several times and frustrated him enough that the other kid pushed Bryan down. He was tired of getting kicked. I know we aren't supposed to egg one kid on from the other, but it took every ounce of control I had to keep from cheering Bryan on! So...Papi, here are the fruits of Bryan's labor. He loves Tae Kwan Do so much and it has become something he is really proud of!

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is so cool. keep that spirit bryan...-freeke kid...
Anonymous said…
He has found his nich. Great. Keep up the good work. Remember to look your opponent in the eye while you are kicking his butt.
Anonymous said…
I forgot to say you have to show good sportsmanship. Shake his hand when you are done. Remember, he wants to do good just like you want to do good. This sport isn't all about winning, it is learning, listening and doing the best you can do.

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade