My scrap room

About a year ago I decided that my scrap room needed to be another, brighter, cheerier color.  I wanted to go bold, so I chose an apple green.  B thought I was a little nutty in my color choice, but being the awesome hubby he is, told me that it was my scrap room, so go for it.  He moved the furniture out and I got to work.  Well, I couldn't JUST paint it.  I was still looking for the perfect organizational method for my scrapping madness.  I have yet to find the perfect tables and computer desk, so for now my plastic folding tables will just have to do.  I did, however, find the perfect shelves.  Ikea's Expedit shelves rock!  And they are the perfect size for 12x12 albums.  I have white and pink boxes that either have smaller envelopes or containers in them or just have the supplies on the label in there.  Each box has a flower label hanging from it telling me what I will find in there.  I did all of that pretty quickly, but it has taken me quite a long time to decide what to put up on the walls.  I finally figured it out and love it all now!!  I just finished hanging up the rod to display current favorite scrapbook pages.This might be the first time I've actually finished a project with no little details left undone.  :)



Those are my boys' little people toys from when they were babies. 



Got the idea to mount some photos on those wooden plaques from Pinterest.


Love my Ikea shelves.


The middle shelves have lego and kid crafts.


I have 3M hooks on the end of one shelf for hanging key rings of ribbon from.


This shelf has my goodies from around the world on top of it.


Comments

FS Gypsy said…
Loe your post - the pictures are great! I definitely like the colour! There are a couple of pictures that I cannot see but I will open it at home and see if they come up. Mami

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Flakes in TX

Blogging for Scrapbookers

First Day of 1st Grade